Jeffrey Marlough of Castleford Capital will be discussing current trends in healthcare investment with an emphasis on the impact of COVID-19 at the iGlobal Independent Sponsor & Capital Provider Sector Spotlight on September 24, 2020 at 11:00amET. Event link.
iGlobal Forum is pleased to present the upcoming interactive live discussion, the Independent Sponsor & Capital Provider Sector Spotlight: The Future of Healthcare Amidst COVID-19 on September 24th at 11:00 AM. This virtual panel between independent sponsors and capital providers will address the ever changing healthcare investment landscape and will focus on identifying good investment opportunities and how to support your existing portfolio companies through these challenging times.
- Which areas of healthcare have the best outlook and which face the most challenges because of COVID-19?
- What are the short-term and the long-term expectations in terms of deal volume and valuations?
- Has the due diligence process changed at all?
- What are the best practices for finding the right distressed opportunities?
- Operationally at the portfolio company level where has your biggest focus been — applying for federal relief, seeking additional capital to cover costs, reducing payroll, delaying payables, etc?
Jeffrey Marlough, Managing Director, Castleford Capital
Dylan Kindler, VP, Parkstone Growth Partners
David Sturek, Partner, Atigun Capital Partners
Daniel Hosler, Managing Partner, DuneGlass Capital
Peter Zimmerman, Principal at ShoreView Industries John DiGiovanni, Investment Partner, Arsenal Capital Partners