Experienced investment capital for middle market healthcare services and pharmaceutical services companies
Focus Leads to Success
Castleford Capital backs entrepreneurs and management teams of middle market companies then partners with them to execute on a focused organic and acquisition growth strategy to build exceptional companies.
We focus on areas where our team, operating partners, and networks can bring the most value to our investments.
- We invest in companies that increase the overall quality of healthcare services, improve outcomes and lower costs for customers and members.
- We target pharma services companies with a differentiated strategy utilized by a diverse group of customers.
- We look for companies that demonstrate consistent, recurring growth and cash flow generation, and are well positioned to generate long-term value.
Size and Structure
- Our typical investment size ranges from $10-$75 million.
- We are long-term investors with typical hold periods of 5-10 years.
- We have the flexibility to structure transactions with meaningful minority or majority control positions, and typically require governance participation rights.
- Strong management team
- Revenues of $20 million to $250 million
- Minimum EBITDA of $2 million
- Significant management ownership
- Meaningful ownership position for Castleford
Let’s have a conversation on how Castleford delivers value in addition to investment